Sunday, August 26, 2012

News flash: I love autographs!



Hello, my name is Erik, and I'm an autograph hound. I collect autographs from everyone, from international recording artists, to local media personalities, and all most anyone in between. 95% of the autographs in my collection, like the Madusa and Doug Bradley photos above were obtained in person. The autographed Ace Frehley CD was purchased through his website. ( $35, TOTALLY worth it! ) Most celebrities will sell, or give away autographed pictures via their websites. Price varies due to the celeb's fame, or their opinion of themselves. An autographed 8" x 10" of  Scream Queen Elvira will set you back $45 or so. An autographed 8" x 10" of the super sexy Morgan Fairchild is around $20. An autographed picture of Tiffani Amber Thiessen, star of the horror/comedy classic "Shriek if You Know What I did Last Friday the 13th" is free! I'm still waiting for that pic to arrive. To the serious collector/investor, my collection is worthless. That's because 99.99% of them don't have a Certificate of Authenticity ( C.O.A. ) proving that it's legit. None of that matters to me, cause to me, my autograph collection is priceless, even without a stack of COA's. I'm an autograph hound, and proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment